It’s recipe time for today’s Simply Carolina! This BBQ sauce is a classic in South Carolina and is often referred to as the “South Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce.” Trust me, it’s a can’t miss.
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend well.