Snow day #4 for kids here in North Carolina. If you are like me and most of everyone else, you are probably starting to get cabin fever. Here are a few ways to combat this “disease” and have fun!
- Start a new hobby- pick up knitting, cooking, or reading a new book.
- Tackle a home improvement project- we all have that closet we keep meaning to clean out.
- Go outside- take a walk, have a snowball fight, or shovel that snow away.
- Have a movie night- add popcorn and snacks to make the night complete.
- Research your family history and make a family tree- see where your ancestors came from and find out whether you are really Greek, Italian, or English.
- Write letters- grab that pen and paper and reconnect with old friends and relatives.
- Scrapbook- take a walk down memory lane and finally put those pictures in the books.
- Play games- pull out board games or a deck of cards.
- Try a new recipe- Pinterest! Need I say more?
- Plan a new trip- whether it be for summer vacation or just a weekend away, plan an exciting new adventure!