Test your family and friends on their Patriotic Knowledge. This fun, interactive quiz gets you prepared for any roadtrip across the United States! (Answers below.)
1. What is the capital of Colorado?
2. The Mardi Gras celebration is held in the French Quarter of where?
3. Which state became the 50th state, admitted on August 21, 1959?
4. Name the six states that make up New England.
5. Coca-Cola was founded in which capital city?
6. Which state capital name means “protected bay?”
7. Which state is famous for earthquakes?
8. What state is known for having crocodiles?
9. Also known as Mary Hayes McCauley, what woman carried water to men in the Battle of Monmouth during the Revolutionary War in 1778?
10. Who was the leader of the Underground Railroad, which brought many slaves to freedom?
Answers: 1. Denver 2. New Orleans 3. Hawaii 4. Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island 5. Atlanta, Georgia 6. Honolulu, Hawaii 7. California 8. Florida 9. Molly Pitcher 10. Harriet Tubman