Today’s the unofficial end of summer and your plans might include spending time at the pool, having a backyard cookout, or just plain taking it easy. I do know, however, one thing your plans don’t include-travel hassle.
Here are my five tips to avoid the unwanted hassle of Labor Day:
- Be flexible with flight accommodations.
- Take the road less traveled-use back roads!
- Plan out traveling breaks.
- Have a staycation at home.
- Don’t be the person that makes traffic 10x worse! Be patient, drive the speed limit, and be careful changing lanes.