Take a step back in time and celebrate colonial America!
Things to Do:
- Williamsburg Historic District
- Busch Gardens
- Historic Jamestowne
- Bassett Hall
- Presidents Park
Restaurants to Try:
- Food for Thought Restaurant
- Second Street American Bistro
- Sal’s By Victor
- Old Chickahominy House
- Aberdeen Barn
Tips to Use:
- Make reservations and purchase tickets for attractions in advance.
- Pack a lunch-that way you can spend all day in the historic district or at an attraction. Saves time and money.
- Take a trip to Yorktown, while in the area. The town’s another step back in history.
- Fall and Spring are the best times to visit.
- There are tons of different festivals, such as the Military through the Ages. Check into the different ones and schedule your trip around the one that most interests you.