This city isn’t just for music lovers; it’s full of things to do and places to go for people of all ages!
Things to Do:
- Ryman Auditorium
- Centennial Park
- Opryland US
- Belmont Mansion
Restaurants to Try:
- Bluebird Cafe
- Five Points Pizza
- Loveless Motel and Cafe
- Patterson House
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen
Tips to Use:
- Go to the Music City during the Spring.
- Look into packages and deals for the museums. This helps if you are a country music fan (like me) and want to hit all the high spots.
- Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center is the must stay place for your trip.
- There are tons of different restaurants for everyone. Try something new and get out of your comfort zone.
- Plan ahead! There is so much to do in Nashville, that you’ll want to schedule out what events and attractions you want to see/do.