Fort Worth, Texas
Being originally from Texas, Fort Worth is the ULTIMATE favorite spot of mine on this Southern Summer Roadtrip! There’s cattle, cowboys, and a little something for everyone.
Things to Do:
- Fort Worth Zoo
- Sundance Square
- Fort Worth Stock Yards
- Will Rogers Memorial Center
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
Restaurants to Try:
- The Capital Grille
- Reata Restaurant
- Pizza Snob
- Enchilada’s Ole
- Sweet Sammie’s
Tips to Use:
- When traveling to Fort Worth, spend some time in Dallas. The cities are only about 30 miles apart.
- Research the times for the cattle drives at the Stock Yards. This is something you don’t want to miss and makes for great pictures.
- Also make time to learn about Fort Worth’s history.
- The Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is one of the busiest hubs in the world and makes for great experiences, if flying in.
- Check the hours of operation for museums and restaurants, especially for Sundays and Mondays.