Things to Do:
- Elvis Presely Birthplace and Museum
- Tupelo Automobile Museum
- Tupelo Bufflao Park and Zoo
- Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield
- Tombigbee State Park
Restaurants to Try:
- Cafe 212
- Kermit’s Outlaw Kitchen
- Fairpark Grill
- Johnnie’s Drive In
- The Lost Pizza Company
Tips to Use:
- Visit the welcome center when you first arrive. The center is a great place to plan your next stops.
- There is actually buffalo at the Buffalo Park and Zoo, so make sure you have your camera ready. Also, check with the zoo to see if there are any special events or attractions you could see.
- The Natchez Trace Parkway goes right through the city. Stop by the parkway’s center, located in Tupelo, to learn a little bit about the area’s history.
- Flying in? Make sure to fly into the Tupelo Regional Airports. Multiple connections and you are right in the heart of the city.
- Not into the average tourists attractions? Tupelo has many sporting events, ranging from golf to fishing. There’s something for everyone!