We are here in sunny and gorgeous Florida! Add these places and restaurants to your list the next time you’re in Orlando.
Things to Do:
- Discovery Cove
- Walt Disney World (you know I had to put it on here 🙂 )
- Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Lake Eola Park
Restaurants to Try:
- Yellow Dog Eats
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Tips to Use:
- Make sure to visit visitorlando.com before your trip. Everyone loves great deals for multiple attractions. (Look into the Magicard.)
- Start planning earlier. This can go for any trip, but especially Orlando! There are better deals and more fun for the early birds.
- Summer, Easter, Christmas, and New Years are the busiest times of the year. Go during the low season. You’ll thank me later for the little crowds at the attractions.
- If you’re flying in, choose the Orlando Sanford International Airport. It’s smaller and less hectic-a nice way to start and end your trip!
- Check and see if your hotel has shuttles to the parks. If you are heading to other areas of town and didn’t drive in, look into a rental car.